Friday, July 6, 2007

Visit

Having heard of Japan is a good place to visit, I should find some times to travel Japan. My friend told me that the Japanese people are very nice to treat customers whether in airports and taxi stops. When my friend took an airplane to Japan, he had no room to leave his laptop because he brought a lot of baggage. However, a Japanese airhostess was very kind that she kept his laptop until he arrived to Japan. Unpredictably, the airhostess apologized to my friend because the laptop had fallen down on the floor during fly. Also, she was willing to fix the laptop immediately whether or not work.
After my friend took off from the plane, he was surprised by the Japanese taxi drivers. Because the Japanese drivers were very professional, customers were not allowed to open the taxi’s door and took their baggage to the taxi. Moreover, the taxi drivers would bow to every customer after they got off the taxi.
Maybe the polite attitude caused Japan a nice country to visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I think it's hard to understand Japaness accent English, and every thing is expensive in Japan!

CALJAN said...

Hi,
A great idea visting Japan. I would like to visit Japan too.
Good sugestion !

wendy said...

Most tourists like going to Japan because of its full of goods and beautiful landscapes. I have a plan to visit Japan in a few years,but the most important thing is I need enough money.