It may be not a lucky day for me today. No longer I took a bus to school, I recognized that my pocket was broken; therefore, I lost all my coins on the floor. While I was taking them up, I saw a familiar route number just passed by me. Having thought of a few second, I remembered the bus that was actually the one that could take me school. In other word, I missed my bus, and I had to wait another extra 20 minutes for the next one.
Not only did my pocket was broken, but my schoolbag was stuck in a seat of the bus. Having spent almost ten minutes solving this problem, I finally gave up and took out my scissor to cut the filament. Because of that, a big whole was left in my schoolbag.
While I was walking my way to my class, a group of children were making a "great wall" blocking my way and making a great noise that I could not tolerate. I, consequently, chose another path to pass though those children avoiding any unnecessary fighting with them.
Naively thinking a bad luck day would be gone away before I went back home, I found out that I lost my key...
2 comments:
I exactly understand your feeling, because I have lost my wallet for two times. -_-)
Hi Gordon:
You know what is worse in that circunstances. Desperate, so breath deeply and be positive.
Everything else just keep away from you.
Post a Comment