Sunday, July 15, 2007
A movie
I, having had a great expactation of harry potter, was disappointed of it. Today i went to watch this movie with my friend. Of course, buying popcorn, coke, icecappucino, chips and etc. are neccessary for watching a fantistic movie; however, the movie was actually boring to us. Spending almost three hours in the movie threater, I had fellen in sleep and one of my friend had not paying attention on the movie. In my point of view, this movie did not gave people a lot of wonderful magic, so did another people in the movie threater thought. After I left there, I heard some people talked about the movie. Some people said "I did not understand the movie." Now I suggest to bring a pillow before watching it, so you can enjoy the darkness and easukt full in sleep in the movie threatre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohh c'man gordon!! Did you fall sleep watching the amazing and wonderful harry potter movie??.. i can't beleive it! I've gotta go to watch it !!
I think the person accompanying with you is definitely your gf.
Post a Comment