Monday, July 9, 2007
A Day in Library
Today I went to a library in University of Calgary. Commonly, at the front of the door always has a libel showing that no cell phone is allowed in the library. Definitely, the librarians do not want other people who are in the library to make a noisy. However, no longer I was there using a computer, I heard a big noise coming from my left hand side. When I turned my head and wonder what happen was going on, I saw a librarian was speaking so loud to person. Maybe the librarian was explaining some thing to the person, but I thought it was unacceptable to say out loud because it would disturb others people in the library. At that moment, I wanted to know why the librarian could not speak quietly but she did not allow someone who was speaking quietly in the phone. It seemed to me that she was not professional and she was kind of selfish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
omg
you remind me that i have 2 book and i forgot to return it on time
i think i will pay 10Ds for it
(QQ)
Hey gordon!
I've been in the same situation! That's annoying when somebody is speaking aloud in the library, especially when the person is a librarian!!!
May be that librarian was selfish.
Thanks man.
Kabiul.
you always stay in library!
how a hard student you are!
Hi Gordon, I hope you do not have the same bad day very soon. bye
Post a Comment