Tuesday, July 17, 2007

......

o...no....I have difficulty writing chapter 8 essay. Should i write how tidal power works in the introduction paragraph first or in the bodies? How about I should write the advantages of this energy in the introduction paragraph first or not? sign...even though i have gathered numerous information about tidal power, i just suddenly did not know how to put them in an essay. Should i change the topic or try to write a draft first? Those are all my questions now. I think it is better to search for more information and then start writing. It may be the best way to do so...
Now I am better to write an essay; otherwise, I will be sleepy. So far, I believe it is the worst blog that I have written

3 comments:

Sisley said...

it's the best blog u've writen!!!

Yubin said...

Hi, buddy!I also hate writing in English!

wendy said...

you are defenitely a curious student.