Sunday, May 13, 2007

No Fun

May 13, 2007

There was nothing fun at all doing homework alone. Today was the day before Monday. Because I had a group of assignment was still not finished, I had to stay at home and finish them. First, I reviewed what I had learned during this week. I found out that vocabularies were one of the problems that I was facing. Therefore, spent two hours to look up the words and tried to create some sentences by using the words. I hoped that by doing so, it would help me memorize those words. Later, I read what my instructors had told me to read. The reading was not quite long and I understood the meaning that the authors were trying to say. However, I still found something that I could learn from, such as sentence structure.

After I dropped down some sentences and high lighted some mean points from the articles, I moved on doing other homework. I took out the piece of white paper which was about simple tense. Fortunately, there were only a few questions there I had to answer. Consequently, I attempted to get them done as quickly as possible However, when I read the statement from the bottom of the page, it showed that students needed to write a paragraph of an essay based on other classmate’s idea. It was probably a bad news for me because I did not like writing. At that moment, I thought I needed a break, so I could recover my energy in order to keep working. In short, studying at home alone was boring.

2 comments:

kallin said...

I know it is not really funny to do an assignment. However, this is the necessary process of passing EAP 3, which is our final level. There is no free lunch in the world! Let's keep going together.

CALJAN said...

Hi Godon,

Of course, there are no funs while you are doing homework alone,but it is more effective because you concentrate on your work. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Cong Trinh