Friday, May 25, 2007

A Day

Today was a nice day that I off at 12:30p.m. because teachers were having a meeting after 12:30p.m. Even I did not have to take course after that time, I met Kallin to go library for studying and doing homework. Of course, it was no way for us without having a lunch first. Therefore, we quickly finished our lunch and did the thing that we liked the most, studying. I knew it sounded untrustworthy, but that was really what we want to do today. When we got to University of Calgary Library, we first tried to finish our Attending Lecture Project because it was supposed to hand in by next Monday. After finished typing our assignment, we both attempted to fix the others’ work. Neither Kallin nor I thought this was helpful for us to improve our English. Later, we two felt thirsty, so we went to buy some beverage; nonetheless, the beverage selling machines were disappeared. We, consequently, found the closest place to buy drinks. After I went back to the library and observed what the people were doing in the library, I saw most students were busy typing, while some other students were busy playing poker games in their laptops, watching news and chatting. And now, I am typing this blog for my second assignment.

10 comments:

私地 said...

What an excellent student you are! It is good for you to spend one day at library.

Anonymous said...

You lied~
Are you REALLY like studying most?!
I don't believe you!

Sam said...

wow
are you making a joke? lol
lets go play with forgoting homework. lol
however, thx for coming my blog

Sisley said...

WOw!! I didn't think you really enjoy studying in the library on Fridays !!! Are you sure??? If so, what a good student you are!!!!
Hopefully all your following Fridays will be as busy as the last one,,, BUSY BUSY studying in the library!!! -_-;;

Anonymous said...

....How can I add comment with this post....
I know how excellent you are, hengheng~ in my dream.

ling said...

i don't believe you either....^_^

VIcKy said...

Haha what a good day.
good luck n your exams!

Mr. Bannett said...

Hi Gordon,
I do not trust you.
Do u really like studying? (No, I am just joking...)
You are really a good student.
Kabiul.

Mr. Bannett said...

Hi Gordon,
I do not trust you.
Do u really like studying? (No, I am just joking...)
You are really a good student.
Kabiul.

kallin said...

Here I come. I trust you because I am there at that day. >_<
I know I have worked hard on that day(just that day +_+), but you should continue your blogger soon. Now it's almost July.